- INSTITUTO DE LA CERÁMICA Y EL VIDRIO
- UNIVERSIDAD POLITÉCNICA DE VALENCIA
- SISTEMAS DE NUEVA AUTOMATIZACIÓN, S.L.
Ministerio de Economía, Industria y Competitividad, y cofinanciado por la Unión Europea.
Call for applications:
To develop a new line of clean and economically competitive technology capable of replacing current gas cooking/baking ovens, reducing energy consumption and eliminating pollutant emissions into the atmosphere.
- To determine the energy consumption of selected baking lines, as well as the emissions they generate, CO2 footprint and heating uniformity, thermal cycle, etc.
- To develop new scalable ceramic formulae capable of acting as microwave energy transducers in calorific energy
- To manufacture a specific prototype microwave tunnel oven for microwave-assisted baking.
- To characterise the quality and energy consumption parameters in a microwave tunnel oven.
- To validate the new production system: material-oven.
- To quantify the energy saving and reduction of potential emissions stemming from the use of this technology at an industrial level.